Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 5: Woops

Today I couldn't take it anymore. I had been STARVING for 3 days now being on this clear liquid diet. I asked for any suggestions on www.lapbandtalk.com and a lot of people were saying that their doctors allowed them to have cream of wheat and thicker more filling liquids A LOT sooner than what my doctor prescribed me. My doctor has me on clear liquids for 2 fucking weeks. Well, that was not going to fly with me, especially since I haven't been feeling good. So...

After much debating in my head, I walked over to the fresh soup section at the local grocery and got a cup of broccoli cheddar soup (should've gone for the loaded baked potato in hindsite). I was nervous as hell to try it, thinking that as soon as it would touch my mouth I would get sick. But after one spoonful, I ended up eating only half of it and giving the other half to my boyfriend. It's kept me full for 4 hours now and I washed it down with some cranberry juice and water. Feeling so much better!

Hey, its the weekend, I felt like I needed a tiny splurge/slip-up.

I can now sleep on my sides comfortably- most of the time. I still feel some pressure around my upper abdominal, but most of the really bad pains are gone. Just some mild discomfort left.

Check out my new ticker. Now you can track my loss with me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment